Wednesday, July 13, 2005

First Blog Entry

I am testing this means of posting photos and comments. I just returned from Prague and have under two thousand digital pictures and a few tiny movies. I don't see where it says you can include little movies/videos here, so I will need to learn about that.


I am also wondering if using a blog would be a good way to locate some of the Pueblo Central High School class of 1956. How many of us are out there searching, but haven't yet joined classmates.com or some other service?

I already learned that it pays to know a little HTML if you want paragraphs!


1 comment:

Diane Grey Davis said...

Keep up the good work. It took me several years of reading other blogs to finally get up enough courage to start one of my own.
The pictures look great. I plan to put some on my blog soon.
See ya,
diane