Monday, August 01, 2005

Goofing around with pictures


I needed to make a card for my grandson so I made this for the front of the card. First, I "stitched" photos together to get the background. Then I cut the Dalmatian out of a photo my granddaughter took with my camera. I put the dog in front of the buildings and then I just kept putting him there. Each dog was on a separate layer so I could move them until I liked them.

I know I should have fixed a certain aspect of this photo. It will be obvious to people who look and the rest can forget the comment.

The dogs of Prague are very well behaved. Most of them are not on leashes, they stay right beside their masters/mistresses and walk calmly. In front of the grocery store, you can spot patient poodles waiting for their owners. Pretty neat how they are so well behaved. I didn't see any contankerous Corgis though.

No comments: